Ruf Strategic Solutions is always looking for talented associates to contribute to our award-winning organization in Olathe, KS. If you are interested in joining our client-centric team, please email your resume, along with a cover letter, to email@example.com.
Some of our current opportunities include:
Database Marketing Analyst
Ruf Strategic Solutions seeks a full or part-time Database Marketing Analyst to help us fulfill a variety of database marketing needs for our online customers. The job will require working closely with account teams to satisfy ongoing client marketing and information needs and provide ongoing management of online marketing applications, data and processes.
Essential Job Functions
- Ability to translate business and marketing information needs into technical requirements
- Query design, development, and maintenance using SQL (SQLServer) for queries and data manipulation (min. 1-2 years Database experience required)
- Establishing, automating, and administering Extract Translate and Load (ETL) processes with client and 3rd parties using SQLServer Integration Services (SSIS)
- Planning and orchestrating effective Marketing campaigns including assisting with campaign strategy, integrating mail, conducting and tracking email campaigns, etc.
- Translating data into effective and actionable Business Intelligence
- Superior customer service attitude including good interpersonal communication skills
- Documentation of client business rules and processes
- Create and/or maintain electronic dashboard(s) or portal(s)
- Web applications development experience including C# and .NET a plus
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
The successful applicant will be a self-starter with effective technical, organizational, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills. Ability to juggle multiple tasks, sift through priorities, work within tight schedules and proactively participate in a team environment is a must. Furthermore, the individual should be detail-oriented, have strong database, analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills, and have effective technical writing skills. Strong customer service skills and ability to work directly with the end client are also important.
Specific job skills include Microsoft SQL Server (including SSIS and TSQL), report writing (i.e. SSRS). Experience with Business Intelligence or Online Analytical Processing (OLAP) tools (i.e. SQL Server Analysis Services-SSAS, etc.) is a plus. Understanding of database marketing concepts and e-marketing objectives a plus including a background in direct marketing, digital marketing, business intelligence, market segmentation and/or market research.
Experience with integrated measurable marketing campaigns including using permission based email/messaging is highly desired. Web development skills a plus.
At least 3 to 5 years of current and progressive work experience involving support, administration and/or implementation of at least one enterprise database system. Experience in direct marketing, database marketing, digital marketing, Business Intelligence, account management or permission based email delivery a plus.
College graduate or higher with a technical/analytical or business/marketing foundation.
This position operates in an office environment; light travel may be required.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference Job No. 1607.